Register a McAfee account product or protect yourself from viruses or identity theft, this tutorial help to create and configure a McAfee.com account.
How to create an account at McAfee.com
The first thing you will need to do in order to register as a new user in McAfee is create a new account. You will need an updated Internet browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer. Once you are ready to begin for uploading antivirus, you will only need to follow these steps:
- Visit McAfee.com and click on ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Register Now’.
- After entering your first and last name, your email address and your password of choice, you will have to agree to McAfee’s terms and conditions.
- Once you have finished this process, you will receive an email with a confirmation link. You must click on this link in order to validate your account.
- After this, you will have finished with the registration process.
In order to take full advantage of your account, it will be necessary to learn how to configure it correctly, something that will be explained in the next section.
Take advantage of your mcafee account
In order to access to your own personal McAfee control panel, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit www.mcafee.com and click on ‘My Account’.
- This time, you will need to enter your username and password in the required fields and select ‘Login’.
- Once inside the control panel, you will have the option to update your data, learn the latest news of any products subject to cancellation, or register some of your official applications with an enrollment key.
If you are a manager, take into account that you may need to login us in order to consult your manager salary. Consult the management administrator guide for more information regarding this matter.
Registering at McAfee.com will allow you to benefit from the wide range of options McAfee provides it users, including support for most of its products and a great and reliable customer service.