Bluehost webmail accounts have a number of benefits for business websites, and make your webpages look authentic. Learn more at www.login.bluehost.com
You will be able to access your account online or via your Android mobile device.
My Bluehost email account
By creating a Bluehost webmail account, you will be able to access, manage, and send messages wherever you are in the world.
You can also customize your settings, set up email forwarding (and even forward to Gmail), and respond to clients and customers more effectively.
Signing up for a new webmail account is straightforward. You will need to visit the official Bluehost website, and click on the “Login” link which is situated on the right hand side of the blue navigation menu at the top of the Bluehost homepage.
On the Bluehost login page, you will be asked to create a new domain for your website if you have never used Bluehost before, or to enter your existing domain name if you are a current Bluehost customer.
Once you have logged into your Bluehost webmail account, you will be able to :
- Communicate with customers and deal with customer service queries quickly and effectively.
- Create an email address that is easy to remember, and one that reflects your domain name.
- Get access to unlimited email accounts – beneficial if you need separate email addresses for different members of staff or departments within your business.
- Activate anti-spam software from within the control panel, or upgrade your account to take advantage of different anti-virus protection features.
- Change your email password, create auto-response emails, or filter messages based on various criteria.
Once you have created your Bluehost webmail account, you will be able to compose business emails to your customers, and respond to any payment queries and customer service complaints.
[important]You will be able to incorporate a link to your email address on your web pages, so customers can contact you directly.[/important]
Bluehost webmail login
If you are having problems when trying to login to your account, the server is down, or just need some technical help, you can contact a customer representative from the company who will be able to assist you further. You can converse with a member of staff by phone, email, or by using an integrated live chat feature on the Bluehost website.
The company also has various social media accounts, where you will be able to contact a member of staff on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
560 Timpanogos Pkwy
Orem, UT 84097