This guide will take you through the process of creating and managing a psn account, contacting customer assistance at account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.
Creating and Managing a PSN Account
The Sony Entertainment Network or PlayStation network is an on-line service used for purchasing video games, music and movies/TV shows to be used on your Sony PlayStation device or Sony branded cell phone. Occasionally you will see people put PSN account‘s up for sale, buying one of these account’s is against the terms of service and could lead to the account being suspended or hacked by the original owner causing you to lose all access to content you have purchased.
Account Creation and Sign in:
- From any web browser navigate to sign up and select the option to create a new account. Follow the on-screen prompts and enter your own information. Choose a name carefully as this can only ever be changed once.
- To sign in navigate to the link above and enter your new user name and password.
- You can also log in by selecting “sign in” to PSN on any of your Sony devices.
- Account management is accessible once you have logged in on any of your devices or from a web browser.
- From here you can easily search the online store for games, music and movies.
- Select “Account Settings” to get further information on your playstation network account.
- You can look up any of the purchases you have previously made from the “transaction history” tab.
- “Sub Accounts” tab will allow you to add sub accounts beneath your main account that you can control and restrict access to certain content. This is ideal for parents wishing to manage a child’s access to their system or account.
- The “Wallet” tab will allow you to add funds to your account to purchase anything from the on-line stores.
- “Media and Devices” is an easy way to manage all of the Sony devices connected to your Sony Entertainment Network account
Can’t access your account?
If you have lost access to your account and cannot log in to manage it then you will need to contact customer assistance. They will be able to solve any problems you have and perform a recovery on your account allowing you to gain back full access if it has been compromised.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is a great way to keep track of and manage your ever expanding media library on all of your Sony devices.
Find PSN Headquarters
2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo, CA 94404