Developed by the Bureau of Prisons, CorrLinks email inmates is a service that offers inmates and their correspondents a vital means of communication
CorrLinks is unique as it allows inmates to have direct access to their email accounts. Correspondents must have a prisoner Identification code, and inmates are entitled to accept or reject requests. Setting up an account is easy, and the Corrlink app has been developed for a variety of devices.
Creating an Account on www.corrlinks.com
- Select ‘Register’ from the ‘New User’ box on the www.CorrLinks.com home page
- Enter your basic information, including your email address and password
- A Sign-Up Verification Link will be sent to your email account. Click on the link to return to Corrlinks where you can complete your sign-up
- You can now add the identification code and correctional agency for an inmate
- You’re account has been created, giving you access to your Mailbox, Account Management and Premier Account upgrade options
Login to CorrLinks Email Inmates
- Enter your email address and password into the login box
- A word verification image will appear, as part of security measures that protect your account and prevent inmates from receiving spam
- Captcha images contain text that you enter into the textbox. Now click ‘Proceed’
Sending a Message
- You will need to register an inmate as a contact, and the inmate will need to approve your request
- Click the ‘Account Management’ icon on your main account page
- From the menu, choose ‘Manage My Inmate List’ to add a contact
- Once you have done this, click on the ‘Mailbox’ icon on your main account page
- Corrlinks works like any other email service, and you will be given a menu with several message options
Check Your Balance
To check your balance, simply select the ‘Manage Account’ icon from the main page and then click the ‘My Account History’ link.
Corrlinks charges a small fee for messages sent to some inmates. You can top up your account using a credit or debit card.