Login now to the Indianapolis Public School’s application, IPS Online. Sign up for free and see all benefits on ips.k12.in.us.
If you live in the city of Indianapolis and are interested in making the most of the new Indianapolis Public School application, here you will find some instructions that will make your life easier.
Learn how to log into the Indianapolis Public Schools System
The brand-new IPS Online website is a very helpful tool that allows both parents and students to read the latest headlines, check the official calendar or find all kinds of information related to the public school system. While registering as a new user and logging into this application is extremely easy, here you will find all the steps you will have to take in order to gain access to the system:
- The first thing you will need to do is to visit portal.ips.k12.in.us from your favorite Internet browser.
- In order to sign in, it is necessary for you to have an active account. It is highly advised to check your email account to look whether you have already registered in the past in order to avoid all kinds of problems.
- You will then need to enter your login information on the left side of the website. You will have to introduce your username and password.
- If you somehow need a new password or you have forgotten your current one, you can click on ‘I forgot my password’ to receive a new one, which will be sent to your email address in a very short period of time.
Discover Some of the Many Features Provided by Indianapolis Public Schools
IPS Online offers a huge selection of services that will make your life easier, including the ability to make your monthly or annual payment or the possibility of checking the latest news. Apart from that, it is also possible to do the following:
- Parents can use the online subfinder to look for any kind of information they are interested in, something that is extremely helpful if there are looking for employment-related news.
- Students can also check their grades by visiting their profile at ips.k12.in.us.
- Last of all, you can always contact your local public education representative by calling their phone number or by visiting their Facebook profile.
Thanks to Indianapolis Public Schools Online, you can now find everything you need just by using a computer or any other kind of mobile device.
IPS Community Schools
George Washington Community High School
2215 W. Washington St., 46222
John Marshall Community High School
10101 E. 38th St., 46236
Northwest Community High School
5525 W. 34th St., 46224