Thanks to the AKO Army Knowledge online, military personnel are now able to share information among them in a much easier manner on us.army.mil.
Take a look at this article if you are interested in learning how to start using this AKO database.
Logging Into Army Knowledge Online (AKO)
While this knowledge database can be easily accessed by visiting us.army.mil, it should be noted that only military authorized personnel may be able to log into the system. You will need to use a specific app and some official certificates in order to make use of the webmail login service. Make sure to follow these helpful tips:
- Once you visit www.us.army.mil, you might need to add a security exception if you are using Mozilla Firefox.
- The next step you will need to do is to click on ‘I Accept’.
- After that, it may be possible to you to log into the system by using your own personal login identification number and password.
- If you need assistance or any kind of additional aid, make sure to call the help desk number, where they may be able to attend you and solve any doubts you may have.
How to use AKO
Once you are inside the system, you can start using all the features Army Knowledge Online offers their members. This includes the following:
- The ability to check your payment status. This can be done by selecting ‘My Pay’ in the main menu of the application.
- You can also search for a soldier by typing his name in the White Pages search bar. Make sure the portal is not shut down for maintenance.
- It is possible to train by using the skillport and the rosetta stone apps. This way, you will develop the skills that may be put into practice on the field.
Visit www.us.army.mil, don’t forget to read the FAQ, and start taking advantage of all the incredible possibilities this database allows you to put into practice.
Army Knowledge Online
Fort Belvoir, VA, United States